NetRender LLC Texture License Agreement
Last updated: June 6th, 2012 (clarified that commercial games are covered by our license, no royalties are needed)
- All our products include a multi-user license which saves you money by covering your ENTIRE firm/organization/company our competitors only give you a single user license and then charge you much more money for a multi-user license
- We want you to be happy with the purchases you make from us. Therefore, we offer an unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product, simply let us know and we will promptly process your refund.
Suggestions?If you have an idea how we can make a better license, let us know. We’ll carefully review your suggestion and get back to you promptly.
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT DEFINES YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. BY USING THESE IMAGES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
If you do not accept or agree to these terms you may return this product for a complete refund.
Product: the textures and images contained on NetRender LLC downloads or other media (DVD, etc.)
Firm/You: the individual, company, or organization which the textures are licensed to
GRANT OF LICENSE:
This license is not a sale. NetRender LLC grants you or your firm the non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the images contained on this subject to the conditions contained herein. You may not rent, loan, disseminate, publish electronically, sell, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant any rights to this Agreement or the images contained hereon, or grant rights to any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images to any other person or organization without prior written consent of NetRender LLC except as stated below:
- Install the Product on any computer at the firm.
- Use the Product in a network environment.
- Use the Product on multiple firm computers simultaneously.
- Use the Product as a texture for renderings, animations and prints.
- Use the Product as a texture for part of a commercial game or app.
You MAY NOT:
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile and/or disassemble the Product.
- Otherwise copy, distribute, rent, loan, disseminate, publish electronically or by another other form of media, sell, transfer, or grant any rights in the Product in any form to any person or entity outside your firm, without the prior written consent of NetRender LLC which, if given, is subject to the transferee’s consent to the terms and conditions of this license.
- Use or permit the use of the images from this Product, or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the images or any part thereof.
- Post or permit the posting of any image or images from this Product on any electronic bulletin board or website, or put the images on-line in a downloadable format.
- Sell or distribute any image or images from this Product as stock files, in any size or format, either alone or as part of a digital file library or other product.
- Use or permit the use of the images from this Product, or any part thereof, including derivative works, in any product for sale or resale or for use by others, whether or not for sale or resale, without written permission from NetRender LLC. With the exception of digital renderings for architectural purposes.
- Use of an image or images from this Product in a way not covered or specifically prohibited by this Agreement, without prior written consent from NetRender LLC, is a violation of United States copyright law and International Treaty provisions.
- This license is not a sale. Title and copyrights to the Product and any copy made by you remain with NetRender LLC Unauthorized copying or transmission to others of the Product or failure to comply with the above restrictions, will result in automatic termination of this license and will make available to NetRender LLC other legal remedies. In the event of termination of this license, you must return all copies of the Product to NetRender LLC and erase any copies.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This warranty applies to the Product and the media on which it may have been provided. Upon reasonable notice, NetRender LLC will give its best effort to replace and defective media or download, free of charge. NetRender LLC further warrants that the Product, under normal use, will substantially perform when used on supported hardware and system software, provided such hardware and system software is in good working order.
NetRender LLC’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this warranty is for NetRender to attempt to correct or help you with errors, to replace the Product with functionally equivalent Product or media, or give you a complete refund if you are not satisfied.
For warranty support contact: http://www.netrender.com/help/contact/
EXCEPT FOR THE PRIOR EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES, NETRENDER LLC MAKES, AND YOU RECEIVE, NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, AND NETRENDER LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NETRENDER LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND IS DELIVERED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL NETRENDER LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF NETRENDER LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subdivision (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at 252.227-7013.
The user may not sublicense, assign or transfer this Agreement or the Product. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the Product. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.